What is Christmas without hot chocolate!?!?!? Over the years I have played around with many hot chocolate recipes and finally I have found a hot coco recipe that has the perfect combination of sweetness that won't kill your entire calorie intake for the day. Check out the recipe/video below.
- 2 cups of coconut milk
- 1 bar of Lindt milk chocolate
- 2 big pinches of salt
- As many marshmallows as you like
(This recipe should make about 3 small cups of coco)
1. Pour the coconut milk into a small sauce pot and turn the heat to medium-high
2. Once the milk is warm add the entire chocolate bar and salt into the pot and stir until all of the chocolate has melted.
3. Pour the hot chocolate into a mug and as it is hot add the marshmallows. Than use a torch to roast the marshmallows like if you were roasting a marshmallow at a campfire. Enjoy and sip away.