35 weeks recap

 Can't believe we are finally in our home stretch! I feel like this pregnancy has taken forever, and this isn't just coming from my complaining mouth. Recently I was at a house party with a bunch of old friends that I haven't seen in a long time, and some of the were surprised that I was still pregnant, meaning that they thought I was still pregnant with Mase (LOL). Since we had Mase and this baby so close together I guess technically I have been on and off pregnant for the past 2 and 1/2 years. Oh I cannot wait for everything to go back to semi-normal, at least to get my energy level back. Its been so hard lately that I don't even have the desire to put on clothes with the weather being so unbearable and my belly getting so big. Instead I find myself already planning my Fall wardrobe for my new body!  



xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P